ARCHITECTURE ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION COLLECTION
The AEC industry focuses on architects, engineers and designers, and construction service providers and how they interact in the creation of buildings and infrastructure. The Subset of the AEC industry includes Building Design, Infrastructure Design and Construction. BIM, the Building Information Modeling is one key process behind transformation of the AEC Industry.
Power your teams’ creativity with the automation, collaboration, and machine-learning features of AutoCAD software. Architects, engineers, and construction professionals use AutoCAD to: Design and annotate 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects; Automate tasks such as comparing drawings, replacing blocks, counting objects, creating schedules and more.
Create your 2D designs with precision and best-in-class documentation features. Architects, engineers, and construction professionals use AutoCAD LT to design, draft, and document with precise 2D geometry, access a comprehensive set of editing, design, and annotation tools, streamline your work by customizing your interface and automating your workflows.
Autodesk Revit allows architects, engineers, and construction professionals to: Model shapes, structures, and systems in 3D with parametric accuracy, precision, and ease; Streamline project management with instant revisions to plans, elevations, schedules, sections, and sheets; Unite multidisciplinary project teams for higher efficiency, collaboration, and impact in the office or on the jobsite.
3ds Max professional 3D modeling, rendering, and animation software enables you to create expansive worlds and premium designs. Breathe life into environments and landscapes with robust modeling tools. Create finely detailed designs and props with intuitive texturing and shading tools. Iterate and produce professional-grade renders with full artistic control.
BIM COLLABORATE PRO
Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro is cloud-based design collaboration and design management software that enables teams to: Organize project data, democratize access, and connect; Improve project visibility to deliver on time; Work together on increasingly complex projects; Co-author in Revit, Civil 3D, or Plant 3D.
Autodesk Civil 3D design software empowers civil engineers to meet complex infrastructure challenges in a 3D model-based environment. Accelerate design and documentation; Advance design automation; Improve collaboration and coordination.
Use Navisworks review and coordination software to improve BIM (Building Information Modeling) project delivery. Visualize and unify design and construction data within a single federated model. Identify and resolve clash and interference problems before construction begins, saving time onsite and in rework. Keep project teams collaborating and connected with Navisworks issues integration in the Autodesk Construction Cloud
Autodesk InfraWorks conceptual design software helps you model and understand design projects, in context. Use it to: Aggregate large amounts of data to generate information-rich context models; Visualize conceptual design options for roadway, rail and transit, bridge, and water infrastructure projects; Analyze traffic flow through intersections and conduct line-of-sight studies to visualize impacts.
Creative Cloud is a collection of 20+ apps for photography, video, design, web, UX, and social media — plus integrated essentials like color palettes, font families, and the power to collaborate with anyone, anywhere. Adobe Creative Cloud helps you to bring your creative projects to life in photography, graphic design, video editing, UX design, drawing and painting, social media and more.
- Photoshop: Create gorgeous images, rich graphics, and incredible art.
- Illustrator: Create beautiful designs, icons and more — then use them anywhere at any size.
- Acrobat Pro: Create, edit, sign, and manage your PDFs — quickly, easily, anywhere.
- Premiere Pro: Create everything from social clips to feature films with the leading video editor.
- InDesign: Create and publish books, digital magazines, eBooks, posters, and interactive PDFs
Create seamless materials, patterns, image filters, and environment lights with infinite variations. Using a node-based workflow allows creatives to build non-linearly, so every step can be adjusted later. Explore endless combinations-Open and learn from thousands of communities and Substance 3D Assets library materials to see their node graphs or use them to jump-start a new project. Go beyond 3D materials- Generate patterns, image filters, lights, and more with Designer’s powerful toolset.
With Adobe Document Cloud — which includes the world’s leading PDF and electronic signature solutions — you can turn manual document processes into efficient digital ones. Now your team can take quick action on documents, workflows, and tasks — across multiple screens and devices — anywhere, any time, and inside your favorite Microsoft and enterprise apps.
PROKON Structural Analysis and Design is a suite of commercial software for structural analysis and design.
- Structural Analysis: Structural Analysis is the determination of the effects of loads on physical structure and their components:
- Composite Design: Used to Design Composite beams and columns.
- Integrated Products: PROKON does not only function independently but also integrates with third-party software to address various workflows.
- Concrete Design: Input of the geometry and/or load cases in some of the concrete design modules can be automated by linking from the analysis results in Frame and/or Sumo Structural Analysis.
- Steel Connection Design: Evaluate and design various types of steel connections.
- Geotechnical Analysis: The suite comprises of a number of modules for analysis stability and determining capacity.
STEEL DESIGN: These modules are predominantly used for checking and optimizing steel members.
DETAILING: Concrete rebar detailing, general-purpose CAD, and input generation for several PROKON analysis modules.
MASONRY DESIGN: The Prokon suite includes three modules for the design of masonry sections, walls and free-standing walls.
TIMBER DESIGN: Optimize timber members subjected to a combination of axial & bi-axial bending stresses.
OTHER APPLICATIONS: Calculate the bending, shear, and torsional properties of any arbitrary section. Wind Pressure Analysis calculates free stream velocity pressures, wind loads on various building geometries, and frictional effects on cladding materials. The Gutter and Downpipe Design module analyses gutters and downpipes that drain the roofs of building structures.
SKETCH UP PRO
The full-featured desktop modeler, is built to make anything your imagination can create.
- 3D Modeling: The most intuitive way to design, document and communicate your ideas in 3D.
- Iterate in 3D: Work through your ideas in 3D space and quickly develop your projects.
- Accurate, detailed models: Accuracy from the beginning is key. SketchUp enables you to design, define, and plan in all stages of the project.
- Interoperability: SketchUp plays well with all of the other tools in your design toolbox.
- Extensibility: Use the Extension Warehouse to make SketchUp exactly what you need it to be.
- Objects: Work smart and work fast with SketchUp’s objects.
- Customization: Customize the look and feel of any project’s style to make it your very own.
- Generate Reports: Get stakeholders all the details they need to get the job done.
- Inferencing: This isn’t SketchUp’s first rodeo. SketchUp uses inferencing to make accuracy and speed a cinch.
V-Ray is a commercial plug-in from Chaos Group for third-party 3D computer graphics software applications and is used for visualizations and computer graphics in industries such as media, entertainment, film and video game production, industrial design, product design and architecture. V-Ray supports almost all Industry leading 3D Design applications, like 3ds Max, Sketch up, Revit, Rhino, Maya, Unreal and more.
Bring your designs to life with stunning quality. Render with ease, as no prior specialized knowledge is required. Get the ability to see and evaluate design decisions in real time so you can iterate more effectively and easily share the results with teams, partners, and clients. Work from a single source of truth and design, document, and visualize simultaneously from one model.
- Ideate: Explore concepts in real-time, evaluate ideas quickly, and envision before it's built.
- Communicate: Iterate effectively, clearly convey your design intent, and bring ideas to life.
- Present: Showcase designs, wow clients with VR, and share visualizations with QR codes.
Chaos® Corona is the only renderer created specifically for architectural visualization. Achieve photorealism with greater ease than any other rendering software.
- Easy to use: Usability is Chaos Corona’s most powerful feature.
- Affordable: Chaos Corona is affordable and accessible without compromising on its development and features.
- Part of an ecosystem: As a Corona user, you are backed by the award-winning Chaos family. Expand your capabilities with Chaos tools guaranteed to integrate smoothly with your favorite render engine.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
Microsoft 365 is a suite of apps that help you stay connected and get things done. Whether you’re connecting with family and friends or collaborating with your team, Microsoft Teams lets you meet, chat, call, and collaborate in just one place, keeping you organized and simplifying your day. It helps bring ideas to life with teammates, classmates, or family members across all your devices with powerful apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Easily share and access files wherever you are with secured OneDrive cloud storage.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces and solids, subdivision geometry (SubD), point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
PRIMAVERA P6 EPPM
Oracle’s Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (Primavera P6 EPPM) is the most powerful, robust, and easy-to-use solution for prioritizing, planning, managing, and evaluating projects, programs, and portfolios. Oracle’s Primavera P6 EPPM is a cloud-based, software-as-a-service solution backed by a global network of Oracle Project Portfolio Management professionals and the assured security, scalability, performance, and support from one of the world’s largest cloud vendors. It provides a 100% web- based solution for managing projects of any size, adapts to varying levels of complexity across projects and intelligently scales to meet the needs of all roles, functions, or skill levels in your organization and on your project team.”
PRIMAVERA P6 PPM
Oracle Primavera PPM (Project Portfolio Management) is a software solution designed to help organizations effectively manage their projects, programs, and portfolios. It provides tools and features to assist in planning, scheduling, managing resources, tracking progress, and making informed decisions about project and program management. Primavera PPM is widely used in industries such as construction, engineering, manufacturing, and various other sectors where complex projects and programs are the norm.